Brazil Research Project
Develop global awareness through a country research project about Brazil.
With this research project, students take the role of explorer. Using a variety of resources, including our kid-friendly Brazil Profile page, they investigate the geography and culture of Brazil to create a final product.
Our Brazil Research Project includes:
- Student Draft Book – step-by-step directions to guide students through the research process, with graphic organizers for note-taking; an answer guide is included
- Country Research Project Templates – presentation tools to create an interactive notebook, poster, or display board
- Choice Board – extension activities to inspire further exploration, including preparing a traditional dish and sharing a folktale
- 4-Point Rubric – assessment criteria for students to review before sharing and for teachers to apply while grading final projects
- Globe Trottin’ Kids Passport & Brazil “Stamp” – learn about more countries, earn more stamps for your passport, and become an informed citizen of the world!
Please Note: This country research project does not include information about the country. It will introduce and guide students through the research process to collect facts.
Topics & Activities include:
- identify the country’s location on a world map and continent map
- complete a compass rose
- create a map key
- label a country map according to the map key
- record the country’s population, area, climate, products, and currency
- color the country’s flag
- describe the meaning of its color(s) and symbol(s)
- learn common words and phrases in the country’s official language
- create a menu for a day
- design traditional clothing (paper, fabric) for paper dolls
- identify popular sports and activities
- classify by animal group and display in a pocket chart
- sketch a portrait and write a description of the individual’s contributions
Holidays & Celebrations
- create Save the Date cards using 4Ws (what, when, where, why) and 1 H (how)
🌎 A country research project is a fun learning experience for the whole class, cooperative groups, or independent investigations.
🌍 Perfect for a multicultural night or fair.
🔆 Minimal Prep & Maximum Engagement
Related Post: Helpful Resources for Country Research Projects
Encourage further exploration with additional country research projects.
Kids will love learning about our diverse world and filling their passports!
Save money, and buy a BUNDLE!