Grade Level(s): 3-4
Resource Type: Book Companion (book not included – sold on Amazon)
Total Pages: 40
Answer Key: Included
File Type: PDF
From a chalet in the Austrian Alps to a tulou in a Chinese village, discover 16 types of houses around the world. Learn when, where, why, and how each house was built.
If You Lived Here Houses of the World by Giles Laroche is the anchor text for this book companion. The book is included.
Houses of the World includes:
- before, during, and after-reading discussion guides
- graphic organizer for note-taking
- activity board with cross-curricular choices for responding to the story
- corresponding printable activity sheets
- picture, word, and description cards for an interactive center
More Global Book Companions
Yeh-Shen: A Cinderella Story from China